West Virginia State Tax Help
- What other income is excluded from federal adjusted gross income, but subject to state tax?
- Are there stipulations on entering income from police, sheriff's, or firemen's retirement systems?
- Are there stipulations on entering income from the West Virginia Teachers or Public Employees Retirement Systems?
- What should I enter for federal retirement income?
- What does "permanently and totally disabled" mean?
- Do I qualify for the Low-Income Senior Citizen Property Tax Credit?
- What if I paid taxes in Kentucky, Maryland, or Ohio?
- What if I paid taxes in Pennsylvania or Virginia?
- Can I subtract my Long-term Care Insurance Premiums I've paid this year?
- What is the Nonfamily Adoption Credit?
- What is the Alternative Fuels Credit?
- What is the Neighborhood Investment Program Credit?
- What active military separation pay qualifies for a West Virginia subtraction?
- What qualifies as a member of the "U.S. Armed Forces"?
- What is the Conceal Carry Gun Permit Training Credit?
- What is considered proof of death?
- What can I claim for the ABLE subtraction?
- What does the West Virginia Department of Veterans Assistance donation go towards?
- What does the Donel C. Kinnard Memorial State Veterans Cemetery donation go towards?
Let's Get Started