New Jersey State Tax Help
- Do I need to file a New Jersey return if my gross income is less than $10,000 ($20,000 if Married Filing Jointly, Head of Household, or Qualifying Widow(er))?
- What is minimum essential health care coverage?
- How do I know if I qualified for an exemption from health care coverage?
- What is use tax?
- What is New Jersey's definition of a veteran?
- What is an applied refund?
- Where can I get my Form 1099-G from New Jersey?
- Can I deduct property taxes for a vacation home or second home?
- Am I a New Jersey full-year resident?
- Am I a New Jersey nonresident?
- What is New Jersey's definition of disabled?
- What are the requirements in order to claim the Dependents Attending College Exemption?
- Is my military pension taxable by New Jersey?
- How do I know if I am (or my spouse is) disabled as defined by Social Security guidelines?
- New Jersey Extension
Let's Get Started