District of Columbia State Tax Help
- Who qualifies for District of Columbia teacher materials subtraction?
- Who qualifies for the District of Columbia teacher tuition and fees subtraction?
- Which grants can I subtract from my DC income?
- Who qualifies for the disability income exclusion?
- District of Columbia Extension
- What is the 529 College Savings Plan subtraction?
- Who is eligible for Poverty Lawyer Loan Assistance?
- When must I file for an extension?
- What other state taxes are eligible for the Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State?
- What are 2023 estimated tax payments?
- Which state can a part-year resident take the Credit for Income Taxes Paid to Another State in?
- Am I considered a full-year resident of the District of Columbia?
- Am I considered a part-year resident of the District of Columbia?
- Am I considered a nonresident of the District of Columbia?
- Do I need to file Form D-30?
- What if I'm a student going to school outside my home state?
- What if I'm in the military and stationed away from home?
- What are eligible child care expenses for the Keep Child Care Affordable Tax Credit?
- What are the eligibility requirements to claim the Homeowner and Renter Property Credit?
- Why does DC need to know about my health insurance coverage?
- What Health Coverage Exemptions can I claim?
- What is a Statutory Resident?
- What are the Alternative Fuel Vehicle Conversion and Infrastructure Credits?
Let's Get Started