Business Income (Schedule C) Tax Help
- What do I enter for business description?
- What do I enter for an Employer Identification Number (EIN)?
- How do I receive an Employer Identification Number (EIN)?
- What is an accounting method?
- What is the cash method?
- What is the accrual method?
- What are deductible vehicle expenses?
- When is the standard mileage rate NOT allowed?
- What are actual car expenses for my business?
- What business transportation costs can I deduct?
- Can I deduct parking fees or tolls if I take the standard mileage rate?
- Can I deduct the interest on my car loan even if I use the standard mileage rate?
- Can I deduct the amount paid for self/family medical insurance coverage?
- Can I take the Self-Employed Health Insurance Deduction if I had a net loss for the year?
- What evidence do I need to support my vehicle expense deduction?
- Who can deduct expenses for business use of a home?
- Does my home office qualify as a principal place of business?
- What expenses can I deduct if I operate a daycare facility?
- What mortgage interest is deductible for the home office deduction?
- What is excess mortgage interest?
- Can I deduct the rent I pay for my home?
- Are household expenses and repairs deductible?
- How is the depreciation on my home office figured?
- Can I take depreciation on my computer and cell phone that I used for business purposes?
- Can I take the Section 179 Expense Deduction on property used only partially for business?
- What property qualifies for the Section 179 Expense Deduction?
- What meal expenses can I deduct and at what rate?
- Should my Form 1099-MISC income be reported on my business (Schedule C) ?
- How do I attach my 1099-MISC to a business (Schedule C)?
- I am a contractor and do not have a business. How do I enter my 1099-NEC without entering a business?
- I have a 1099-NEC with nonemployee compensation, but I don't have a business. Why do I need a Schedule C?
Let's Get Started