General Tax Topics Tax Help
- If I file electronically, what do I do with my W-2 forms?
- Do I need to enter all of the information from my W-2?
- What should I do if the address on my W-2 is different than the mailing address on my tax return?
- What are the codes in W-2, Box 12?
- Combat Pay
- When would I report actual unreported tips instead of allocated tips?
- What are allocated tips?
- If I haven't received my W-2 or if I lost my W-2, can I still e-file my tax return?
- How do I enter more than one W-2?
- Do I need to enter my household employee wages as Other Income if I received a W-2?
- Are my Social Security benefits taxable?
- Should I include my child's Social Security benefits (Form SSA-1099)?
- Are my unemployment benefits taxable?
- What if I repaid some of my unemployment benefits?
- Is my state refund taxable?
- What is Seller-Financed Interest Income?
- What are the exceptions for excluding the gain on the sale of my home if I lived there less than two years?
- What counts as a health-related move for the home sale exclusion?
- What is 1099-Q income?
- What types of income are NOT taxable?
Let's Get Started