Questions & Answers
What are voluntary contributions?
You can make voluntary contributions to any of the Rhode Island funds and organizations listed below. These checkoff contributions will increase your tax due or reduce your refund.
- Drug Program Account
- Olympic Contribution
- Rhode Island Organ Transplant Fund
- Rhode Island Council on the Arts
- Rhode Island Non-Game Wildlife Appropriation
- Childhood Disease Victims' Fund
- Substance Use and Mental Health Leadership Council of RI
- RI Military Family Relief Fund