Questions & Answers

What taxed tips and gratuities can I subtract from my Montana income?

You can subtract any tips and gratuities that you have received from customers while you worked in the food, beverage, or lodging industry that you reported as part of your federal adjusted gross income. All other tips and gratuities that you received for providing services in other types of businesses--such as hair stylists, paper carriers and river guides--cannot be subtracted.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility