Questions & Answers

What should you enter for federally taxable retirement income?

Regardless of age, enter the taxable amount of retirement income reported on your federal return received from Federal Retirement. You should have received a 1099-R that is related in some way to the Federal Government for this to apply. Enter the taxable amount shown on the 1099-R. If the amount is more than $2,000, enter $2,000.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility