Questions & Answers

My spouse and I are filing as Married Filing Separately. May we both claim an Illinois Education Expense Credit?

If you're the parents or legal guardians of a qualified student and you're filing as Married Filing Separately on your Illinois returns, you may each claim an Education Expense Credit. However, you may not both claim a credit for the same expenses, and the total amount of credit claimed between both parents or guardians may not exceed $750.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility