Questions & Answers

What if I sell my Vermont home on or before April 1, 2021, but I already filed a Homestead Declaration?

If you sell your homestead on or before April 1, 2021 after filing a Homestead Declaration, you must file Form HS-122W , Vermont Homestead Declaration and/or Property Tax Credit Withdrawal, to withdraw the declaration.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility