Questions & Answers

If I haven't received my W-2 or if I lost my W-2, can I still e-file my tax return?

No. You need to wait until you get your W-2. Ask your employer for a new W-2 if you lost the original one.

If you have additional questions on where to include different types of income, or where to enter information from forms other than your W-2 , click the Where Do I Enter? link on the sidebar menu.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2022 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement (Updated 2/1/2022) | Accessibility
This website is partnered with the National Compliance Group to ensure accessibility