Questions & Answers

If I haven't received my W-2 (W2) or if I lost my W-2 (W2), can I still e-file my tax return?

No. You need to wait until you get your W-2 (W2). Ask your employer for a new W-2 (W2) if you lost the original one.

If you have additional questions on where to include different types of income, or where to enter information from forms other than your W-2 (W2) , click the Where Do I Enter? link on the sidebar menu.

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2019 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement