Questions & Answers

How do I receive an Employer Identification Number (EIN)?

There are three ways to receive an EIN:

  1. Online through 
  2. By telephone at 1-800-829-4933
  3. By mailing or faxing Form SS-4 (Application for Employer Identification Number) to the IRS.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility