Questions & Answers

What if I don't have records or receipts for some of the education expenses?

You cannot include education expenses for which you don't have proof. The Minnesota Revenue Department may ask you to show such records if there is any question concerning your education credit.

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2019 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement