Do I qualify for the Ohio Retirement Income Credit?
To qualify for the Ohio Retirement Income Credit, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Your modified Ohio adjusted gross income (regular Ohio adjusted gross income plus any business income deduction added back) minus exemption amount is less than $100,000.
- You received retirement benefits, annuities, or distributions from a pension, retirement, or profit-sharing plan.
- You received this income because you're retired.
- This income is included in your Ohio adjusted gross income.
- You haven't previously taken the Ohio Lump Sum Retirement Credit.