Do I qualify for the Ohio Retirement Income Credit?
To qualify for the Ohio Retirement Income Credit, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Your Ohio income tax base (Ohio IT 1040, line 5) is less than $100,000
- You received retirement benefits, annuities, or distributions from a pension, retirement, or profit-sharing plan
- You received this income because you have retired
- This income is included in your Ohio adjusted gross income.
- You haven't previously taken the Ohio Lump Sum Retirement Credit.