Questions & Answers

How do the political contributions work?

You may designate $2 of your taxes to either the Democratic or Republican party if you have a tax liability of at least $2 ($4 for married persons filing joint returns). Fifty cents will be paid to the corresponding political organization in your county of residence and the remainder will be paid to the respective state political party.

This designation will not increase your tax or decrease your refund.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility