Questions & Answers

Who is a part-year resident of Idaho?

You are a part-year resident of Idaho if you moved into or out of Idaho during the tax year. You are still considered an Idaho resident if:

  • You temporarily moved outside of Idaho, or
  • You moved back to Idaho after a temporary absence.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility