Questions & Answers

Who is a part-year resident of Minnesota?

You are a part-year resident of Minnesota if you:

  • Moved into or out of Minnesota during the tax year;
  • or
  • You spent at least 183 days in Minnesota and owned, rented or occupied an abode in Minnesota for a portion of the tax year.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility