Questions & Answers

What is an applied refund?

You can apply part or all of your refund in 2020 to your tax in 2021. Enter the amount you would like to have carried forward. If you wish to apply only part of your refund to pay 2021 tax, you will be issued a refund for the balance of your overpayment.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility