Questions & Answers

What other state taxes are eligible for the Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State?

The Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State is only allowed for individual income taxes imposed by the other state.

This credit does not apply to other taxes imposed by a state, such as:

  • corporation franchise tax
  • license tax
  • excise tax
  • unincorporated business franchise tax
  • occupation tax

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility