Questions & Answers

Who is a nonresident of Minnesota?

You are a nonresident of Minnesota if your permanent home was outside of Minnesota all year.

If you are a resident of Michigan or North Dakota, but earned personal service income (wages, commissions, etc.) in Minnesota you are considered a nonresident.

Note: You may not qualify as a nonresident if you were in Minnesota for at least 183 days of the year.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility