Questions & Answers

Am I a nonresident of Maryland?

You are a nonresident of Maryland if your permanent home is in another state but you work in Maryland or receive income from Maryland sources. If you were a resident of the District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, Virginia, or West Virginia and had only wages from Maryland, you should file as a nonresident in order to claim a refund of Maryland tax withheld.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility