Questions & Answers

What if I'm a member of the military?

If you are a member of the military on extended active duty outside of the United States, your home is considered to be in the United States.

You can use your home state as your resident state for tax purposes even though you may not have lived in your home state during the tax year.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility