Questions & Answers

What are Louisiana credit recoveries from 2014?

If you requested an extension for your 2014 Louisiana tax return before May 15, 2015, and filed your 2014 Louisiana tax return after July 1, 2015, then you might be eligible to recover credits that were reduced on your 2014 Louisiana return.

You'll need to fill out Form R-6410   to claim any credit recoveries.

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2020 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement