Questions & Answers

How do I get a Form LC-142, Landlord Certificate?

If a landlord has 2 or more residential units, tenants must receive Form LC-142 by January 31, 2021.
If a landlord has only 1 residential unit, tenants must request Form LC-142.

If you are unable to get a certificate from your landlord, call 1-866-828-2865 (toll-free in VT) or 802-828-2865 (local or out-of-state) for assistance and more information on filing a renter rebate claim.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility