Questions & Answers

What if I am a Kansas resident in the military?

If your military home of record is Kansas, you're required to file a Kansas income tax return, even if you weren't stationed in Kansas last year.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2022 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement (Updated 2/1/2022) | Accessibility
This website is partnered with the National Compliance Group to ensure accessibility