Questions & Answers

How do I get Form CRP, Certificate of Rent Paid?

You must have Form CRP, Certificate of Rent Paid, for each rental unit you lived in during 2020 in order to claim the Minnesota property tax refund. Your landlord is required by law to give you a completed 2020 Form CRP no later than January 31, 2021. If you do not receive your Form CRP by March 1, 2021, ask your landlord. If you still cannot get it, call the Minnesota Department of Revenue at 651-296-3781 or 1-800-652-9094.

If you have not received your Form CRP(s), you can e-file your federal and Minnesota tax returns now, and then sign back in to your account later and prepare and file your Minnesota Property Tax Refund form after you receive your Form CRP(s).

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility