Questions & Answers

Where do I find the total amount I contributed for the year to my HSA?

You should receive Form 5498-SA from the trustee of your HSA. This form will show your contribution amount. You'll need to contact the trustee of your HSA if you cannot find this form.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility