Questions & Answers

What if my miscellaneous income is household employee wages NOT on a W-2?

For this type of income, choose "Other Nonemployee Compensation" as the income type description. Enter "Household Employee" as the miscellaneous income description.

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2020 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement