Questions & Answers
What betterment projects qualify for the CDAA Credit?
The following types of projects qualify for the CDAA Credit:
- Employment training
- Human and medical services
- Physical facility and neighborhood development services
- Recreational and educational activities
- Crime prevention
- Projects that substantially contribute to the area's self-help effort by building the capacity of local residents to address locally-defined objectives.
- Projects that result in the provision of essential services to low- and moderate-income persons, who are not adequately being provided for in the affected neighborhood and for which there are no readily available resources (provide a non-duplicative service).
- Projects that tangibly contribute to the development of lasting cooperation and public/private partnership efforts of area organizations and businesses.