Questions & Answers

What is my Kansas Adjusted Gross Income?

Your Kansas adjusted gross income is equal to your Federal adjusted gross income plus any Kansas additions to income minus any Kansas subtractions from income.

The Kansas additions and subtractions to Federal AGI are listed in Part A of Schedule S .

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2020 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement