Questions & Answers

What if I didn't receive a Form 1099-K, 1099-NEC, or 1099-MISC?

If you don't receive a 1099-K, 1099-NEC, or 1099-MISC, you're still responsible for reporting your income and expenses on your tax return.

Generally speaking, self-employment income not reported on a 1099-NEC, 1099-MISC, or 1099-K form will be reported on the Other Income and Returns Expense page of the Business Income (Schedule C) portion of the software.

Were you an Uber or Lyft driver?

Let's Get Started