Questions & Answers

What business income do I enter as a West Virginia nonresident if I did business in and outside West Virginia?

If, while a nonresident, a business, trade or profession is conducted within and without West Virginia and your accounts clearly reflect income from West Virginia operations, enter the net profit or loss from business conducted within West Virginia in the West Virginia Nonresident column.

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2019 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement