Questions & Answers

Am I a nonresident of Hawaii?

You should file as a nonresident if you made money in Hawaii during 2018 and you maintain your legal residence in another state or country, even though you may temporarily reside in Hawaii.

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2019 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement