Questions & Answers

Am I a part-year resident of Hawaii?

If you move your legal residence into or out of Hawaii during 2018, you're a resident of two different states during two different periods of the tax year, and you would choose "Part-year resident" as your status for Hawaii.

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2019 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement