Questions & Answers

North Carolina Extension

If you can't file your return by the due date, you may apply for an automatic 6-month extension of time to file the return. To receive the extension, you must file Form D-410 , Application for Extension for Filing Individual Income Tax Return, by the original due date of the return. You can file Form D-410 online using North Carolina's website . Click on "File/Pay Extension". You should apply for an extension even if you believe you will be due a refund but can't file by the due date.

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2019 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement