Questions & Answers

Nebraska Extension

A valid extension of time to file your Federal return automatically extends the due date of your Nebraska return if no Nebraska liability is owed.

If your Federal return is not extended or a Nebraska liability is owed, an extension of time to file your Nebraska return can be granted by filing Nebraska Form 4868N .

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2019 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement