Questions & Answers

What sources of miscellaneous income should I report?

Report any taxable distributions from retirement plans and any miscellaneous non-employee compensation listed below:

  • Executor Fee
  • Jury Duty Pay
  • Director Fee
  • Expert Witness Fee
  • Honorarium
  • Covenant Not to Compete
  • Damages for Lost Wages
  • Household Employee Wages NOT on a W-2
  • Other Nonemployee Compensation (such as Form 1099-MISC)
  • Early Retirement Distribution
  • IRA Distribution
  • Life Insurance or Annuity or Endowment Distribution
  • Charitable Gifts Annuities Distribution
  • Employee Stock Ownership Plan Distribution

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2019 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement