Questions & Answers

What is the College Contribution Credit?

You can claim a credit for contributions that you made in 2021 to a foundation or general endowment fund of the Montana university system, a private college in Montana, a community college, or a tribal college. Your credit is equal to 10% of the contribution that you made with a maximum credit allowed of $500.

In order to qualify for this credit, your contribution has to be made to a Montana college or university that offers an associate or baccalaureate degree level education program.

For further instructions on the College Contribution Credit, and to calculate this credit, see Montana Form CC . When you claim this credit, you will have to include a copy of Form CC with your tax return.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2022 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use (Updated 11/10/21) | Privacy Statement (Updated 2/1/2022) | Accessibility
This website is partnered with the National Compliance Group to ensure accessibility