Questions & Answers

How do I determine the adjusted gross income or gross income from the other state?

Instructions on what lines to use from the other state's return can be found on the Conversion Chart on the Nebraska website.

What if I was a dual state resident?

Dual state residents must refer to the Conversion Chart instructions to properly calculate tax paid to another state.

If you haven't filled out your other state's return yet, you can bookmark this page and come back to it later, after you've finished your other state's return.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility