Questions & Answers

Do I qualify for the credit for taxes paid to other states?

If you are a resident of Connecticut and if any part of your income was taxed by a qualifying jurisdiction, you may be able to claim a credit against your Connecticut income tax liability for qualifying income tax payments you have made.

Note: You must first complete your income tax return(s) for the qualifying jurisdiction(s).

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2019 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement