Questions & Answers

Do I need to enter my household employee wages as Other Income if I received a W-2?

No. Only enter any wages received as a household employee for which you did not receive a Form W-2. If you received a W-2, enter your information in the W-2 section.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2022 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use (Updated 11/10/21) | Privacy Statement (Updated 2/1/2022) | Accessibility
This website is partnered with the National Compliance Group to ensure accessibility