Questions & Answers

Do I have to enter a 1099-MISC?

If you have a 1099-MISC, you should enter it on the Add / Edit / Delete 1099-MISC Income screen. When you enter your 1099-MISC, you can tell us whether the 1099-MISC income belongs to a business (Schedule C), rental or royalty (Schedule E), farm (Schedule F), farm rental (Form 4835), or as Other Income (Schedule 1, Line 8). We'll then report the 1099-MISC income on the correct form.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility