Questions & Answers

Am I eligible for the Credit For Taxes Paid to Another State or Country?

When income is taxed by North Carolina while you're a legal resident of North Carolina and the same income is also taxed by another state or country because it was earned in or derived from sources within that state or country, a tax credit may be claimed. You must have already filed (or be currently filing) a return with the other state or country to claim this credit.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility