Questions & Answers

What is the Dependent Care Assistance Credit?

If you are an employer in Montana, you can claim a credit for the amount that you paid or incurred during the year to provide dependent care assistance to your employees. There are two programs that are available to you that qualify for this credit, including:

  • A dependent care assistance credit.
  • A dependent care information and referral service credit.
For further instructions about the amount of the credit that is available, the carry forward provisions and how to calculate these credits see Montana Form DCAC . When you claim these credits, include a copy of Form DCAC with your tax return.

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2019 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement