Questions & Answers

What license or insurance fees are deductible?

Trade, professional, or occupational licenses or fees required as a condition of employment are allowable business expenses. Include malpractice insurance and fidelity bond premiums where required by law or by your employer.

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2019 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement