Questions & Answers

What is considered household income for the Property Tax Credit?

Your household income is your Missouri adjusted gross income from Form MO-1040 PLUS the following items not already included in your adjusted gross income:

  • Social Security and railroad retirement benefits
  • All other public and private pensions and annuities
  • Dividends, rental income, and interest income
  • Veteran payments and benefits
  • Public assistance received
  • SSI/TANF and/or child support payments received
  • Nonbusiness losses
  • Let's Get Started


    Footer sections

    © 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility