Questions & Answers

Can I claim the Child and Dependent Care Credit?

If you paid someone to care for your dependent who was under age 13 (or a disabled dependent age 13 or older) so that you could work or look for work, you may be able to claim the Credit for Child and Dependent Care Expenses.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility