Questions & Answers

Where can I find my beneficiary's share of the Connecticut fiduciary adjustment for an estate or trust?

If you have any income from an estate or trust, your share of any Connecticut fiduciary adjustment which applies to the income will be shown on Schedule CT-1041B, Part 1, Column 5. Your share of these modifications should be provided to you by the estate or trust. If you are a beneficiary of more than one trust or estate, enter the net amount of all modifications.

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2019 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement